The Ladera Ranch Civic Council is the precursor to a local incorporated government that provides input to the Orange County governing boards as the Ladera Ranch civic representation. The purpose of the Council is to encourage and gather public comment on a range of topics which may affect the community and represent the interests of Ladera Ranch residents as their Council. Meetings discuss and provide input on: planning and land use,a public safety, public works, and other municipal related services. The Council consists of seven elected councilmembers.
The Council meets the third Monday of each month from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm at the Santa Margarita Water District board room located at 26111 Antonio Pkwy.
The application can be found below.
- Oso Grande Elementary School Traffic Survey OC PUBLIC WORKS SURVEY: Please look for a survey in your child’s Thursday folder from the Orange County Public Works. They are collecting anonymous data from our parents in … Posted Feb 10, 2014, 7:09 AM by Ladera Ranch Civic Council
- Cameron’s Way Recap On February 1, The parents of Cameron Cook, Doug Cook and Boh Witiuk, invited the public to join them for an informal dedication of Orange County’s approved street name … Posted Feb 10, 2014, 7:06 AM by Ladera Ranch Civic Council
- Cameron’s Way On January 14, the County Board of Supervisors approved a street name change of Stone Brier Lane to Cameron’s Way in Avendale in recognition of Cameron Cook, an honor … Posted Jan 31, 2014, 7:13 AM by Ladera Ranch Civic Council
Ladera Ranch Civic Council Recent Accomplishments
- Worked with the County to solve traffic concerns on Benjamin Drive & Oso Grande
- Successfully advocated for the donation of two OC Sheriff’s Department Bike Patrols
- Supported the steps to create the Ladera Ranch Military Banner Program
- Facilitated the completion of the track and pool at San Juan Hills High School
- Have represented Ladera residents on many key issues by bringing in speakers to meetings